Ten things I’ve learned or realized in the last week:
1. I need to switch to regular coffee instead of decaf, if I’m ever going to finish NaNoWriMo successfully.
2. Barometric pressure has a negative impact on my body and I am starting to feel the effects of this as the weather begins to change from one season to the next.
3. My house will never be as clean as I wish it could be.
4. Sandwiches serve as a quick easy meal when writing is consuming one’s soul.
5. There are actually moments when I really don’t want to write, but I do it anyway to reach my goal.
6. Even walking through a neighborhood can be a wonderful adventure.
7. Stamping real flowers into ink can create beautifully painted pictures.
8. True friends are closer than I once thought.
9. It’s okay to make mistakes and I need to allow myself a little more grace.
10. I am obsessed with candy Nerds and need to ease up before my tongue turns a permanent shade of pink or purple.