Isn’t she beautiful! I will walk among these trees myself, someday… ~M
Originally posted: March 13, 2015
Photo Credit: National Geographic (Young girl standing among baobab trees in Madagascar)
1. Hike up to Äscher cliff restaurant in Switzerland and eat dinner there just as the sun is setting.
2. Stay at the Hotel Ristorante Grotta Palazzese in Italy and dine in their summer cave.
3. Take a train ride from Dresden Germany to the Town of Bastei and walk along Bastei Bridge.
4. Travel and tour the Alcazar of Segovia, a castle in Spain.
5. Hike to the top of Angels Landing in Zion National Park, Utah.
6. Take a picture in front of Great White Throne Mountain.
7. Hike through Torres del Paine National Park, in Patagonia, Chile.
8. Camp in the Redwood Forest in California.
9. Visit the place of my birth, Wurzburg, Germany.
- Photo found at: in-luxembourg.blogspot.com
10. Visit the avenue of the baobab trees in Madagascar.
I will actually get the chance to visit a few of these places this summer.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?