1. Hike up to Äscher cliff restaurant in Switzerland and eat dinner there just as the sun is setting.
Photo found at: flickr.com
2. Stay at the Hotel Ristorante Grotta Palazzese in Italy and dine in their summer cave.
Photo found at: Laguaridadebam.blogspot.com
3. Take a train ride from Dresden Germany to the Town of Bastei and walk along Bastei Bridge.
Photo found at: breathtakinglandscapes.wordpress.com
4. Travel and tour the Alcazar of Segovia, a castle in Spain.
Photo found at: trommerphotography.com
5. Hike to the top of Angels Landing in Zion National Park, Utah.
Photo found at: lovethesepics.com
6. Take a picture in front of Great White Throne Mountain.
Photo found at: pjmountains.blogspot.com
7. Hike through Torres del Paine National Park, in Patagonia, Chile.
Photo found at: travel.nationalgeographic.com
8. Camp in the Redwood Forest in California.
photo found at: pinterest.com
9. Visit the place of my birth, Wurzburg, Germany.
Photo found at: in-luxembourg.blogspot.com
10. V isit the avenue of the baobab trees in Madagascar.
Photo found at: nationalgeographic.com
I will actually get the chance to visit a few of these places this summer.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?