A brand-new challenge (Love-Hate Challenge) is coming around the blogging circle and my name has been tossed into the ring by Yinglan.
Here are the rules:
- 10 things I love
- 10 things I hate
- Nominate 5 – 10 other bloggers
Things I love:
- The countless ways that God shows me that he loves me each and every day.
- Being outdoors and exploring places that I have never been before.
- My family, because their love keeps me going.
- Writing, because it allows me to escape into another world.
- WordPress, because how else could I be friends with so many different people from around the world.
- My two English Mastiffs. Between the two of them, they are 324lbs of love!
- Spending time at the beach, because it is the only place on earth that I truly feel at home.
- Fishing off a pier, I always seem to catch something different, and one time I even caught a baby shark!
- Quiet moments alone, these are few and far between, but I enjoy them when I get them!
- Coffee, because who doesn’t!
Things I hate:
- Mean, insensitive, hurtful people.
- Public bathrooms.
- Anything that is unorganized.
- Body Odor.
- Tight fitting clothing.
- Cold weather.
- Mental & physical illnesses.